How to Login to Elvanto:
1. Click login in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Click the "I forgot my password" link to the right of the password field
3. At the ensuing prompt, put your email address in the username field & click get new password.
4. You should receive an email with “Password reset for Silver Creek Family Church” in the subject link. Click the link in the email.
6. On the resulting page, set a username (email address is fine or something like firstname.lastname) and password.
If you get an error saying that your email address does not exist in the system, it means that your account has been set to inactive. In that case, please email Travis
How to Submit Your Availability
(note: Elvanto assumes full availability unless you list when you are unavailable)
1. Once logged in, you can click on the "Availability" tab next to the "Church Directory" tab.
2. Choose the date for when you are unavailable. In most circumstances, your begin date and end date will be the same day, as we are primarily just submitting unavailability for Sundays and not mid-week. You will need to leave the "All Day" and "All Locations" dropdowns as is.
3. If you would like to submit more than one Sunday you know you will be out, click the "Add More Unavailabilities +" button.
4. Reasons are optional and just a way to communicate more information, if you desire.
5. Once you have entered all of your unavailabilities, click "Submit My Unavailability".
6. Verify that your new entry shows in the box below titled "Your Upcoming Unavailability"
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Tech Director here.