Watch the video below to learn how to set your ongoing scheduling preferences for each area you serve in. If you have any questions, contact our technical team.
How to Submit Your Unavailability
(note: Elvanto assumes full availability unless you list when you are unavailable)
1. Once logged in, you can click on the "Availability" tab next to the "Church Directory" tab.
2. Choose the date for when you are unavailable. In most circumstances, your begin date and end date will be the same day, as we are primarily just submitting unavailability for Sundays and not mid-week. You will need to leave the "All Day" and "All Locations" dropdowns as is.
3. If you would like to submit more than one Sunday you know you will be out, click the "Add More Unavailabilities +" button.
4. Reasons are optional and just a way to communicate more information, if you desire.
5. Once you have entered all of your unavailabilities, click "Submit My Unavailability".
6. Verify that your new entry shows in the box below titled "Your Upcoming Unavailability"
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our technical team here.